Teflon Fabric Sheet
PTFE coated glass fiber fabric is made of high performance glass fiber fabric impregnated with PTFE emulsion. It’s designed for varieties of applications in diverse industries where high temperature, non-stick, chemical resistance and dimensional stability characteristics.
We manufacture many styles of PTFE coated glass fiber fabrics from 0.08mm to 1mm thick. Our PTFE coating percentages range from 15% to over 60% by weight.
We offer PTFE coated woven fiber glass fabric and PTFE coated glass fiber open mesh fabric.
- PTFE coated woven fiber glass fabric: tightly knit glass fiber yarns weaved fabric as substrate material, which is coated with PTFE (Teflon) emulsion.
- PTFE coated glass fiber open mesh fabric: glass fiber open mesh fabric as substrate material, and it is coated with PTFE (Teflon) emulsion.
- High-temperature resistance(-100 to +550).
- Non-sticky and easy to clean.
- Food grade and nontoxic.
- Heat resistance and fireproof.
- Resistant to chemical corrosion, strong acid and alkali.
- Good dimensional stability, high strength, and has good mechanical properties.
- Low friction coefficient (0.05-0.1), the best choice for oil-free self-lubrication.
- Light transmittance up to 6%~13 %.
- High insulation property (the value of dielectric constant is only 2.6, and the value of tangent is less than 0.0025).
- Anti-static and Ultraviolet-proof.
Depending on application requirements, PTFE coated glass fiber fabric can be produced different grades.
- Common industrial grade
- PTFE coated glass fiber fabric has good heat resistance, corrosion, non-stick properties, mainly used in various industrial fields.
- Standard grade
- Using imported materials production, in addition to good corrosion resistant properties, the surface is more smooth, flat, non-stick performance is good, both can be applied to general industrial applications, more advantages in some products used plastic stripping or separation sheets, gaskets, off mold surface.
- Food grade
- Smooth surface, good release properties, heat resistance and easy to clean, use more secure in the food industry.
- Anti-static grade (anti-static cloth)
- In addition to traditional performance of PTFE coated glass fiber fabric, adding anti static agent when producing PTFE coated glass fiber fabric, so that it has anti-static properties to meet specific customer’s requirements.
- Heat sealing plastic film
- Gaskets & diaphragms
- Plastic bag manufacturing
- Conveyor belt
- Food drying mats and belts
- Reusable cooking tray liners
- Adhesive tape
- Welding cloth for welding and sealing; plastic film, heat sealing liner..
- Flexible compensator, friction material, wheel slice
- Anti-static cloth
Capacity and Options
- Normal color: Brown, black or white.
- Normal Thickness: from 0.08 mm to 1 mm
- Widths: from 9mm to 4000 mm. Please see the maximum width of each style in our technical specifications.
- Roll length for roll goods: standard roll length from 10m~100m, but the roll length can be customized.
- Size of piece goods: Cut pieces according to your request.
- Anti-static or none anti-static
- Closed fabric or mesh fabric.
- With adhesive or without adhesive
- Single color or double colors of two sides.
- As an assembled transport belt, endless woven also available
Inquiry - Teflon Fabric Sheet